Why would I need to adjust the offset?
All Powered Room Thermostats are shipped without an offset applied. This allows the internal temperature measuring sensor to report the temperature it is detecting straight to the app.
Depending on how and where it is installed, the internal temperature sensor may not read an accurate temperature. As such, it is possible to set an offset of between -4°C and +4°C, to calibrate the sensor reading.
How to adjust the internal sensor offset
- Holding the middle button on the front of the Powered Room Thermostat for 10 seconds to access the menu on the device
- Press the ‘v’ (down) button until ‘CAr’ is displayed
- Press the middle button to select this menu option
- Now use the ‘^’ and ‘v’ buttons to change the offset
- Press the middle button for 1 - 2 seconds to save the value. ‘Sto’ will be displayed
- Exit the menu by pressing the ‘v’ (down) button until ‘ESC’ is displayed, then press the middle button for 1 - 2 seconds