As well as planning ahead, you can check what happened in the past by viewing a chart of the historical heating data, on a zone-by-zone basis.
To view the chart for a zone:
- From the home page, click on the relevant zone
- Click on the zone sub-menu, followed by Zone Chart
Hover/tap on the chart to see the temperatures for that time of the day.
What is displayed on the charts
Depending on the type of zone, and the kit in the zone, the following can be shown:
- External Temperature: Shown as a blue line, with the temperature retrieved from weather data.
- Set Temperature: Shown as a green line, this is the temperature a zone is set to control to at any point.
- Measured Temperature: Shown as a red line, this is the temperature a zone used to determine whether to heat the room.
- Heating: Shown as orange shading, this shows whether a Underfloor, Hot Water Temperature or On/Off zone was 'On',
- Occupancy: Shown as a black bar, this shows when occupancy was detected in the zone.
Changing what is displayed on the charts
The charts will show any available data when first loaded. If you do not want to see all of the lines on the charts, you can toggle these by clicking on each entry in the legend.
Navigating the charts
Selecting a duration
The charts load with a default view of 24 hours, from midnight to midnight. To change the view to a longer or shorter duration click on one of the 4 buttons at the top of the app, under the title bar.
It may take some time to load and navigate in the monthly view as a lot of data will need to be collected from your Genius Hub
Moving through time
Once you have selected the relevant duration, you can click on the left and right arrows underneath the duration buttons to move back and forward by the chosen interval.